Saturday, May 29, 2010

Laying Down to Sleep is for Losers

As of lately, Landon has been a terrible napper. He fights his nap sooo hard, no matter how tired he is. I guess he's just a nosy little boy and doesn't want to miss a thing. So, after trying to rock him, giving him a bottle, trying the swing, and letting him fuss for a little while in bed, I finally give in and bring him back downstairs, where he smiles and laughs as if to say "haha Mom, I win!" That little stinker. Once we are downstairs, I put him in his jumperoo to watch an Einstein's DVD, and without fail, he always passes out in his jumper. So I take cute little pictures because it just cracks me up! And of course, once he's good and asleep, I take him out and lay him on the couch to finish his nap. We don't want a sore neck to ruin the rest of the day now, do we?

First Time...


Second Time...

 Third Time...

Fourth Time...
at least with his blankey this time.

And most recent.

I'm not really sure how this can be comfortable at all, but hey, it works for me. As long as he's sleeping. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment