Today marks 5-months-old for my sweet boy. I can't believe we are already here! It seems like its gone by so fast, and he just gets bigger and smarter every day! Lately, he's been working on sitting up, which is just such a blast! He tries so hard, and just ends up falling over. Poor little guy! He is still eating 3 meals a day, and trying to eat more and more every time. With every bite he takes, he makes sure to let us know how much he likes it by giving us a nice "mmmmm" while he eats. We have yet to find a food he doesn't like. I'm so happy about that too, I was so nervous he would be picky like me and his dad! We also took him to the pool for the first time this week, and boy did he love it! He just kick, kick, kicked the whole time in his little float, and then swam around with me holding him and enjoyed the water. I had such a blast! My parents got him a swing to hang outside, so he can hang out with us and enjoy the sunshine. He has so much fun in his little swing, and loves to watch the dogs play and the wind blow in the trees. It is so much fun to watch him just absorb everything and figure things out. He has just found his tounge, and loves blowing bubbles with his spit and sticking his tounge out to make noises. It might be the cutest thing ever! We can stick out tounges out and make spit noises at him and he is figuring out how to do it back. Tonight, he is having his first sleepover away from home, and his first entire night away from mommy and daddy. He's staying with Nate's parents tonight, and I know he is super excited to get away from us! As for Nate and I, we are going camping with all of our great friends for the first time this year, and I can't wait to get away for a night and see everyone again!
5-Months-Old!
Loving his swing!
Eating some Nanners.
At the pool!
First dip!
Chillin with Timmy, enjoying some sun. :)


No comments:
Post a Comment