Its been a long, cold winter and spring in Colorado, and finally its starting to feel like summer. And I can't tell you how excited we are to have warm sunny weather finally. We've been enjoying our sunny days outside with our little boy, and he loves to look at the trees and the flowers and check everything out. It's tons of fun! He has also been eating a TON lately, and I'm so suprised he isn't way fatter than he already is! His eating schedule is 4oz bottle in the morning, then 2 tablespoons of cereal mixed with about 4 teaspoons of baby food, then another two 4oz bottles in before lunch time, where he eats 2 tablespoons of babyfood. then a bottle for nap time. a bottle for snack. cereal and baby food for dinner, then a bottle for bed. What a Chunk! But he really isn't all that fat. He's just a solid tall boy. I bought him a swimsuit and a pair of sunglasses and I just can't wait to take him to the pool! We spent last saturday at a car show with Nate. He had to show off his Nova since he finally got it running. It was a lot of fun, and Landon loved to be outside with all the cars. I got some great pictures of Nate and Landon in Nate's car, which I'm sure will be a tradition now. This week all of our friends are officially home from college for the summer, so its been really great to see everyone and get ready to start hanging out with everyone! And now, onto my pictures.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment