Monday, October 1, 2012

Almost One Year Later.

What a busy year we have had!

Landon Turned Two!

And...
We (Finally) Got Married!
June 22, 2012

And...
We Went to Disneyland!
August 2012


And so much in between!
I lost my job in April, so I guess there's really no excuse for not blogging, but I am just so terrible at remembering to do this, obviously. But, in my defense, with all of the wedding stuff this summer, and the busy life of having a two-year-old, things were just hectic. And to top it off, my computer crashed in May! Luckily, we have a good friend who was able to save all of my pictures and put them on my external hard drive. Unfortunately, they are all a big huge jumble of files, and I now have the extremely overwhelming task of organizing them and trying to make some sort of order. I don't think I'll be done with that task for at least a year!

Nate is doing great in school these days, and is doing amazingly at work. Hoping for a promotion here in the next few months, because if anyone deserves it, its him! We are so lucky to have such an awesome dad and husband who works so hard for us. I really don't know what I would do without him!

And Landon. Well, he's Landon. He is SO full of energy these days, and just as funny as ever. He loves anything with super heroes, especially Spider-man. I find myself becoming an expert on everything Marvel. He is also almost potty-trained! Yay! Finally. We started trying before we went to Disneyland, and he was so close to getting it! Then we went on vacation for a week, and I wasn't really trying to teach him to potty at Disneyland with all of that excitement. So we had a setback there. But today was his first day accident free and in big boy undies! We are so proud of our little boy, he is growing so quickly and he never ceases to amaze us!

And that's the quick and simple update on us! Hopefully I will be able to continue to update somewhat regularly. But I know I've said that a few times now and it just doesn't seem to be happening. But, it won't hurt to try!

1 comment:

  1. SO glad you're back! There's not much better than seeing cute pics of my handsome nephew Landon on here. Hopefully you can keep it up and post some more of him! Updates on you and Nate are nice too of course:)

    ReplyDelete