Our (not so) little Landon is SOOO excited for Halloween this year. He has decided he is going to be "the black one" which means Spider-man in the black suit, and not Venom. There is a difference. If you're at all familiar with Spider-man comics and such, or have seen the movie Spider-man 3, you'll know what I'm talking about. And we have now convinced Daddy to be Venom, and Mommy gets to be Spider-man in the red and blue suit. We are so excited!
We decided to go to the pumpkin festival at the Botanic Gardens at Chatfield this year, and it was so worth it! Even though we got rained on and it was windy and cold, we had a blast! There were soooo many pumpkins, or as Landon says, hunkins. The patch was huge, and they were gorgeous pumpkins. We went with Bubbe and Tay Tay, and Auntie Syd and her kiddos. Landon and Lola have gotten so close and have become such good friends, I love it!
These two are growing up so fast, it makes me sad!
My Boys!
My Lovely Little Family!
Seriously, Best Friends. :)
Catching the rain on his tongue.
They always remind you to stop n smell the roses, don't they?
We went to another pumpkin patch today with my parents and my sister, but I don't have those pictures yet. But when I do, they'll be here!


No comments:
Post a Comment