With everything going on this month, it seems to have flown by me. We had so many Christmas things to do, as well as my sister's birthday and my birthday. And planning for Landon's birthday. Where did 2010 go?! It was a very fun month though, and I was so busy I again forgot to take Landon's pictures. I know, I know. He is just getting so big and has a mind of his own these days, it is difficult to get him to sit still for one lousy picture! So, I will use a makeshift picture again this month.
Christmas this year was, by far, the best in a long time. I loved being able to watch Landon rip through the wrapping paper and check out all the cool things he got. He was way more interested in the paper, and too busy most of the time to sit still to play with things til later in the day. But, nonetheless, it was a blast.
We hung out at my house on Christmas Eve and baked. We had so many goodies we didnt know what to do with them all. That night, we all got brand new Christmas pajamas and sat around to watch Christmas Vacation, as we do every year. Once Landon went to bed, Nate, my brother Ryan, and I all put together toys for Landon and got to play "Santa" which was probably my favorite part. The next morning, we stalled Landon upstairs when he woke up so we could get everyone else up and ready. Then we took him down for presents and he loved it. He had no idea what to even think!
Landon in his Christmas pajama.
Our Christmas Eve picture
All of his presents from Santa
Checking things out Christmas Morning.
We put him in his toy box! He had no clue what was going on!
After we did Christmas morning and breakfast with my family, we all got cleaned up and dressed and headed over to see Nate's family. His sisters were all here with their kids (minus Lexi and Dylan, who we missed very much!) so we got a whole other Christmas there! Landon had lots and lots more toys, but I think his favorite turned out to be the Mickey Mouse play set that his Auntie Syd and Uncle Luke got him. We all know how much he loves Mickey Mouse! We spent the rest of the day there with them, and we got to watch all of the little cousins play together all day. They played so nicely! I'm sure it won't stay that way forever, but it was nice to have a quiet Christmas without kids fighting!
The Three Baby Cousins all playing on the floor.
Lola is the oldest, then Landon, then Lincoln.
Best friends?
Taking a bath together


No comments:
Post a Comment