It was our little Landon's first Halloween this year, and for some reason, I was very much in the spirit. Saturday night my mom and I carved pumpkins (which I had never actually done on my own, oddly enough) and made delicious sugar cookies, and then Sunday we spend the day in the kitchen making all sorts of snacks and treats for dinner that night. We had chocolate covered pretzels, Monster face cupcakes, Seven Layer dip with homemade ghost and pumpkin shaped chips, creepy crawly bugs (they were like pigs in a blanket, only with legs and faces), and of course, the traditional chili. We had a bunch of family friends over Sunday and I took Landon trick-or-treating around our cul de sac. He had no idea what was going on, but we got some good candy for Mommy and Daddy!
Our Pumpkins
Who Dat?! :)
Our Cupcakes Nathan and I decorated before he had to go to work. :(
Waiting for the festivities. Naturally, he had to pull all of the toys out.
My Little Monster!
Checking out the Trick-or-Treaters!


No comments:
Post a Comment