Thursday, November 18, 2010

BIG UPDATE!

I know, I haven't been good about posting this month. I haven't even gotten his pictures up yet for this month with his update. BUT. I must update this once really fast, and tomorrow (hopefully) I will have the big update for the month.

Tonight's Big News!
Landon James is walking!
I am such a proud mommy right now! I left to go to school this afternoon to turn some things in, and go figure, he walked for my parents while I was gone. But, as soon as I got home, he walked from Pop to me! Took at least 4 or 5 steps to come give me a biiiiig hug! His daddy is so jealous that he's missed it. So we are letting Landon power nap right now until Nate gets home in an hour and a half. Then we get to show off our super powers to Daddy!

And, for everyone else, here is a quick video we took tonight. Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment