Saturday, November 10, 2012

Brag Brag Brag

Ok so, I now believe everyone who says that the "terrible twos" happen closer to three, or that three is worse than two. I'm just about two months away from having a three-year-old and believe me, he has been testing my patience these days!

But, then there are the moments, when the whole world seems to stop and I feel so much love from my little boy, and I am just so proud of him.

Last night, when I was putting him to bed, he asked me to "close the door and snuggle me." So I did. And as I was laying in his bed all snuggled up next to him, he wrapped his arms around my neck and kissed my forehead. And told me he loves me. And I cried like a little baby! How did I get such a sweet little boy?! He never ceases to amaze me, and I feel like sometimes I lose sight of the little things. I am so lucky to have this little boy. Never did I think that I would be so blessed. 


Seriously, I love him so much. Couldn't ask for more.

P.S. He did it again at nap time today. Jackpot!!

No comments:

Post a Comment